Kristen Stewart's intimate betrayal with married director caught on camera
These are the astonishing photographs which capture Kristen Stewart locked in a series of steamy encounters with married director Rupert Sanders.
The candid pictures lay bare the duplicitous pair's intimate
betrayal of their respective partners, Robert Pattinson and Liberty Ross,
who have been left heartbroken in the wake of the scandal.
Kristen and Rupert may have thought their afternoon of passion
was being conducted away from prying eyes.
Two weeks later the
photographs - showing them kissing and hugging at secluded stop-offs around
Los Angeles - were published in American magazine Us Weekly.
It saw Kristen's shy and retiring image turned upside down over
night and caused outrage among devastated Twilight fans.
Not only
has it left a dark stain on her reputation and - some say - tainted the
Twilight franchise, but the scandal has thrown the spotlight on to Rupert
Sanders.
The British director might be used to standing behind the
camera - but, along with Stewart, he has been thrust centre stage of the
resulting media onslaught.
By his own admission, he is now 'praying' that he can ride the
storm - and save his marriage to British Vogue model Liberty Ross, 33, who
he has two young children with, Skyla and Tennyson.
At 19 years Stewart's senior, some have pointed the finger more
firmly at the 41-year-old filmmaker for engaging her young and
impressionable sensibilities.
Whatever the case, the pair were each forced into a remorseful
public apology - making it the first time Stewart has ever acknowledged her
four-year relationship with 26-year-old R-Patz.
She called it a
'momentary indiscretion', conceding the fling had 'jeopardised the most
important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most...'
Gushing, in a very unlike-Stewart way, she pleaded: 'Rob. I
love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.'
Sanders referred to his
'beautiful wife and heavenly children,' adding: 'I love them with all my
heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.'
More than a week on from the news breaking, the torrid tale has
generated a constant stream of headlines, while the question still remains
as to how the story will resolve.
0 Comments